November 2, 2006
CONVERSATIONS ON ARTS AND LAW
A live dialogue with Prof Ioana Beldiman, art hystorian and Cristiana Stoica, attorney at law; event hosted by the lawfirm STOICA & Asociatii in the special atmosphere of the Terra Incognita exhibition depicting the “Lunar Gardens” series of sculptural porcelain.
November 11, 2006
ROMANIAN CONTEMPORARY CERAMICS ... EMMERGING TRENDS
A professional roundtable and panel discussion hosted by The Romanian Peasant’s Museum
Organized by: Gherghina Costea with the support of the Romanian Artists Association (UAPR), Bucharest University of Arts and the Consultancy Center for European Cultural Projects.
Participants: local artists involved in the « arts of the fire » , including ceramists, glass artists, metalwork artists, critics, journalists, gallery owners and operators, museum curators, academics of the Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca Academy, students, film producers; cultural management experts.
- European and International context and the major players;
- Presentation on current or most significant European and International ceramic art workshops, competitions, biennials and triennials, art festivals; shows and art fairs; dynamic centers and art galleries;
- Presentations (visual), inter- active dialogue; recent ceramic art workshops in Romania;
- Debates with the students of the Decorative Arts department at the Bucharest University of Arts;
- About the “International Film Festival on Ceramics and Glass”, Montpellier, France, April 2006;
- Managing and financing cultural projects; how to write a successful project presentation;
- The contemporary art market in Romania; corporate collections;
- Announcing the “First Romanian Art and Business Forum 2007